WrightPath Solutions is a full service strategic public relations firm that recognizes the unique nature of your effort. We start with a clear head and a fresh approach and work with you to craft custom solutions that help you succeed. WrightPath is led by Brian Wright, a seasoned strategic public relations professional whose national award-winning work has helped deliver many efforts from certain failure to success.
From local strategic communications and campaigns to multimillion dollar statewide advocacy efforts and Constitutional Amendments, we seek to push the limits. We get the unique nature of every effort and help shape a solution that works for you. From strategy and research to the full execution of your program, we’re hands-on and with you every step of the way.
Brian Wright, president vCard
Brian is an experienced communications strategist with 20 years of work in strategic public relations, advocacy and political campaigns. Brian started working professionally in the field right out of college with a major gubernatorial campaign and has since served as a lead consultant on successful strategic public relations, marketing and political efforts of every size.
Brian’s efforts include work for many high-profile elected officials and state and national organizations, a sampling of his past work, both with WrightPath Solutions and other firms, includes:
- Pay Us Back Ohio BWC, Inc. (Non-profit representing 270,000+ employers in a massive class action lawsuit against the Ohio BWC)
- Cuyahoga County Health and Human Services Levies (2010, 2012 & 2013)
- Lyndhurst Income Tax (2014) & Shaker Heights Income Tax (2012)
- Third Frontier Campaign (State Issue 1, 2010)
- Ohioans for Livestock Care (State Issue 2, 2009)
- Citizens for a Clean Ohio (State Issue 2, 2008)
- Lt. Governor Lee Fisher (former)
- Late Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones
- Cuyahoga County Land Bank and County Treasurer Jim Rokakis (former)
- Common Cause
- Ohio Health Care Association
- Nestlé USA (Global Product Development Center)
- American Traffic Solutions (East Cleveland Traffic Cameras)
- First-Interstate Properties (Oakwood Commons)
- Zaremba Group
Colin Remal, senior consultant vCard
Colin leverages his experience on multiple high-profile campaigns to deliver fresh new ideas and voter outreach programs for WrightPath Solutions’ clients. Kicking off his political work in a big way in 2008, Colin supported local field efforts on Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and was part of what is historically one of the most advanced voter contact programs ever undertaken. In 2012, the Obama campaign brought him back, this time assigning him to efforts on the west side of Cleveland, a vital voting block in the most important county in the state for Democratic turnout.
After his work on the successful Presidential effort, Colin was brought on to manage volunteer voter contact efforts for Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson’s successful 2013 reelection campaign. In 2014, Colin became field director for the Cuyahoga County Democratic Party and managed the Party’s volunteer field activities for all Democratic county candidates including efforts for Armond Budish, six county council races and several judicial races. Colin was showcased with his team in Time Magazine’s 2012 Person of the Year Issue for his local work on the Obama campaign and holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern Maine.